LOOP ROAD PROJECT
- Project Name: Loop Road Project Project
- Location: 305 to 407 E. Columbia Dr. Kennewick, WA 99336
- Project Size: 39,000 SF (1 acre)
- Agency, Company, or Client Name: Port of Kennewick
- Project Manager & Company: Gary Hall (PE:) Civil Engineer, Hall Engineering Associates
- Date Project Completed: 2018
The new Columbia Wine Village will be east of this site. The old buildings were demolished to make room for food trucks and parking. A preliminary design was provided for a wine demonstration garden to be installed by the Coyote Ridge retraining program. Plant materials were selected to blend with the wine village and the City of Kennewick Columbia Dr. Street Improvements. The design added a gravel pad for picnic tables were the drive for the Columbia Basin Viticulture Center will be in the future.
We provide our clients with expertise in designing regionally specific solutions that grow in value.
8350 W Grandridge Blvd
Suite 200 #410
Kennewick, WA 99336
Mon-Fri - 8am - 5pm
Copyright Sage Design Group 2018