CTUIR Education Center
- Project Name: Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR)- Education Center
- Project Location: Timíne Way, Pendleton, OR
- Project Cost: $20.6 Million
- Project Size: 15 acres
- Agency, Company, or Client Name: Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation (CTUIR)
- Contact Name: Kevin Shaver-Project Manager, BBT Architects
- Project Manager & Company: Scott Rogers, Senior Project Manager, Wenaha Group
- Contract Amount: $26,900
- Date Project Completed: 2019
This Umatilla Tribal project will serve as a community center for cultural and heritage enrichment. The grounds will feature an earth oven for community gatherings in a central courtyard. A multipurpose patio area is highlighted by a blue glass concrete faux river that spans from the indoors to the outdoors to highlight the importance of the Columbia River. A teen gathering area will be use for the horticultural program to study indigenous and horticultural plants on the grounds and the new neighboring health center. The Master Plan included a walking path, lacrosse / soccer field and basketball court.
We provide our clients with expertise in designing regionally specific solutions that grow in value.
8350 W Grandridge Blvd
Suite 200 #410
Kennewick, WA 99336
Copyright Sage Design Group 2018