Boys & Girls Club of Kennewick
- Project Location: 910 W 7th Pl, Kennewick, WA 99336
- Project Size: 2.9 acres
- Total Project Cost: $5.1 Million
- Agency, Company, or Client Name: Boys & Girls Club of Benton
- Project Manager & Company: Chervenell Construction
- Date Project Completed: 2019
This project in the surrounding low-income community, filled with active children that were looking for positive things to do. The landscape designed featured a dedication tree planter with site furniture at the entry. The outdoor area featured three age groups. The teen area had an outdoor seating area, basketball court and general lawn area. The elementary area had a general-purpose picnic area and play court with tether ball, hopscotch and general lawn area. The preschool area was a fenced area with lawn and trees. The design overcame several site challenges such as fire/storm pond access lanes and screening for privacy of the adjoining residential homes.
We provide our clients with expertise in designing regionally specific solutions that grow in value.
8350 W Grandridge Blvd
Suite 200 #410
Kennewick, WA 99336
Copyright Sage Design Group 2018